I started this blog in order to express myself and show the world my real passion in life. I want to show the people who think their dreams are too far-fetched that it really is possible to have your dreams come true. Ever since I was a little girl I’ve wanted to be a famous photographer. And yeah, I know, that seems a little unlikely – a famous photographer? No one ever knows about the ones behind those amazing photos you see in magazines, but I want to change that. I want to show the world a different view of life – I want to change how people see things in everyday life.
My future plans
Right now, I’m still in high school, but after I graduate, I am going to Arizona State University for Photography. For now, I’m taking photography classes, and make pictures all the time outside of school. I love to go out with my friends and make pictures. I am always up for people wanting to hire me to make pictures around town.
Who is this site for
This blog is for the ones who want to explore. The ones who are bit quirky. The ones who view the world from a different perspective. The ones who don’t want to sit at a desk from 9-5. The ones who see the beauty in the little things in life. The unconventional ones. The ones who want to live life on their own terms.
Random Facts about Me
- I go by Emma, but you can call me Em
- I was born on October 6, 1997
- I’ve been making pictures for as long as I can remember. But started getting serious about it in freshman year of high school
- I use a Canon 5D Mark III camera
- I drive a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon – and his name is Ralph
- My family is my biggest support system
- I use Mac computers
- There aren’t many pictures of me, because I’m always behind the camera
- Mahatma Gandhi and Steven Hawking are my role models
- to be continued…